InSTEDD is seeking a United States based professional who has experience working at the intersection of technology and public health to assist a new emerging program which will support counties and states hardest hit by the opioid epidemic. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a start-up program inside an innovative organization that has the potential to result in significant life saving impact. This Global Ambassador role is virtual role and part-time, but may become a more full-time position based on performance and outcomes.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Participate in specific project tasks related to supporting InSTEDD program, including but not limited to:
- E-mail correspondence
- Facilitating and scheduling calls
- Running county assessments
- Proposal and report writing
- Become familiar with InSTEDD’s open-source tools and be able to assist with basic troubleshooting
- Write blog posts for InSTEDD.org and contribute to other online communities
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Average of 10 hours a week of time flexible hours
- Monthly stipend commiserate with experience
Who are we looking for?
- Professionals with experience in technology and public health, work with state or county level health agencies a plus
- Willingness to be agile and innovative
- Passion to promote digital solutions to aide vulnerable populations
Role will report directly to InSTEDD program development lead. To apply, please send an email expressing your interest to Global Communications Director Joe Agoada at email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.