InSTEDD Innovation Camp is a venue for developers and those with an understanding of problems to help design, develop, improve, and release technology tools and solutions to regional health, safety and development. Participants and developers will form teams around a problem or idea, and collaboratively explore existing digital tools or create a unique solution from scratch. At the end of the day, you will take back with you prototypes or designs. “I could discuss health issues with technologists to find the ideal tools that I can apply to my project,” said Tong Soprach, a public health consultant, who attended the Innovation Camp for women’s health in February.
Who should attend?
- Program or project managers who want to apply innovative solutions to your projects to yield greater outcomes and impact
- Technologists, tech enthusiasts, and thinkers
What will I get at the end of the day?
- A rapid analysis of use cases and recommendations of open source tools for your project
- Early application design and prototype of solutions that you can take back for project development and implementation
- In-depth understanding of how to leverage the power of mobile and digital tools for your current and future projects
- To introduce mobile tools to program managers
- To design the prototype of solutions to match the requirements of the use cases
- To create collaboration between grassroot organizations to spur new ideas and innovation
When and Where
July 3, 2014, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM
InSTEDD iLab Southeast Asia: Phnom Penh Center, Building C1, 4th Floor
Online map: ilabsoutheastasia.org/contact-us